No Valid Registration Types [details]
Date: September 15, 2015
Time: 3:00 PM - 4:30 PM Central Time
Presented by: Patricia Iyer, MSN RN LNCC
Price: Members: $35.00/Non-Members: $85.00
Description: Participation in this educational activity will enable the learner to determine and implement strategies for growing an independent LNC practice.
- Analyze the factors needed to establish a legal nurse consulting business
- Identify the foundations of starting a business
- Adopt wise business practices for financial management
- Identifying potential clients
This continuing nursing education activity was approved by the American Association of Legal Nurse Consultants, an accredited provider by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation.
Contact hours: 1.5
- View webinar
- Complete on-line course evaluation and attestation of completion
Conflict of Interest: The planners and faculty for this activity report no conflict of interest with the development and presentation of this course.
***Unable to attend the live AALNC webinar? Register for the webinar by the day before the event to receive a recording of the live program. Listen to the recording and complete the evaluation within 4 weeks of receipt to receive a Continuing Nursing Education Certificate.***
For questions or concerns about your event registration, please contact email@example.com