AALNC provides members with the resources and support needed to achieve recognition, business success and professional development as a legal nurse consultant. Click here to renew your membership or join for the first time. Beginning in 2017, The Journal of Legal Nurse Consulting (JLNC) will be available in print form for an additional fee, add it to your account when renewing your dues!
As part of your AALNC membership you will receive:
- Inclusion in the newly updated LNC Locator.
- Access to a national network of colleagues to share resources, help overcome challenges and share successes.
- Members-only discounts on key professional resources including educational webinars, AALNC’s Annual Forum and the AALNC on-line store.
- Members only discounts for Professional Insurance, online databases and LNC-specific software.
- The opportunity to become certified and earn the credential of a Legal Nurse Consultant Certified (LNCC) ensuring colleagues, clients and employers in the medical legal field you are knowledgeable, experienced and committed to the LNC specialty.
Don’t miss out on AALNC ‘s many benefits. Becoming a member years ago was one of the best decisions I ever made. It has enabled my LNC practice to advance professionally and for me to grow personally with the amazing contacts I’ve made. I’ve been given the opportunity to speak at medical legal conferences and to have the honor of representing AALNC’s legal nurses whom I respect and admire.
The warmth and support from successful legal nurses to those just starting out and as they grow their business will astound you. The best investment you can make is in yourself. Don’t wait, join today!