Presented By: Lisa A. Mancuso, BSN, RN, PCCN, CCRN
Description: Participation in this educational activity will enable the learner to analyze an electronic medical records system and utilize this knowledge and skill to provide excellent resources to their attorney-client.
- Identify various documentation screens in the EMR and distinguish between the end-user's view of the EMR vs. the printed EMR.
- Explore the value of "point of care” documentation.
- Discuss the value of BMV (bedside medication verification).
- Analyze ways in which the EMR needs to improve.
Continuing Education: This continuing nursing education activity was approved by the American Association of Legal Nurse Consultants, an accredited provider by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation.
Contact hours: 1.0
Expiration Date: February 7, 2019
- View webinar
- Complete on-line evaluation
Conflict of Interest: The planners and faculty for this activity report no conflict of interest with the development and presentation of this course.
Price: Members $25/ Non-Members $60