Dear AALNC Members,
AALNC is proud to reveal the first seven modules of the new online LNC course!
Much can be learned from the experienced and renowned authors and editors of these modules, most of whom are board-certified LNCCs and leaders in our specialty practice and association.
The first seven modules cover the following topics:
- Introduction to Legal Nurse Consulting
- Legal Fundamentals
- Interacting with Plaintiff/Defense Clients
- Medical Records Identification, Access, and Analysis
- Researching Medical Information and Literature
- Communication and Report Writing
- Identification, Evaluation, and Collaboration with Expert Witnesses
The new course offers the following features:
- Shorter modules for increased convenience and information retention
- Professional narration with option to read the narrative (akin to closed-captioning)
- 24/7 access to fit your busy schedule and individual learning pace
- Ability to pause the lecture and return to previous content, if desired
- Interactive, hands-on learning and activities to develop requisite legal nurse consulting skills while earning CEs
- Tremendous value for the price
The overhaul of the online course is a 3+ year project, and the second phase modules are expected to roll-out later this year. For more information, please click here.
Have you checked out the new online course yet? What did you think?