Dear AALNC Members,
Happy New Year! I hope you had a wonderful holiday season!
2015 promises to be another exciting year for AALNC members, and I’m thrilled to share a sneak peak of what lies ahead in the new year!
AALNC members can look forward to the following in 2015:
- The first phase (seven modules) of AALNC’s new online LNC course just launched! The second phase is expected to roll out in late 2015. More information is available here: http://www.aalnc.org/?ConsultOnlineCourse.
- The Journal of Legal Nurse Consulting returns to quarterly publication! Click here to learn more about the journal: http://www.aalnc.org/?page=JLNC.
- A CNE-packed annual Forum in Indianapolis with a variety of valuable topics and high-quality speakers. To register, follow this link: http://www.aalnc.org/?page=2015Forum.
- A fantastic webinar lineup, including 4 free members-only webinars and the option to “sign up now and listen later.” See http://www.aalnc.org/?page=WebinarSeries.
- Launch of AALNC’s new website! Stay tuned for more information!
- Commencement of AALNC’s new Social Media Committee
- Position statement on overseas outsourcing
- Revised position statement on The Specialty Practice of Legal Nurse Consulting
- Completion of the updated Legal Nurse Consulting: Scope and Standards of Practice
- Initial phases of revising Legal Nurse Consulting: Principles and Practice, 4th Edition
- Continued promotion of our specialty practice and the LNC Locator® to clinical nursing, attorney, and paralegal groups
- And so much more!