- Special Pricing for LNC Awareness Week: $75 for 2022 Forum attendees/ $200 for non-Forum attendees (member and non-member price)
- After LNC Awareness Week: $100 for 2022 Forum attendees/ $250 for non-Forum attendees (member and non-member price)
Target Audience: RNs, Legal Nurse Consultants, and Legal Professionals
Description: Whether you want to relive your Orlando experience or witness what everyone's been talking about, purchase the bundle today to receive exclusive access to select recordings of our education sessions that took place during the event. Take advantage of the opportunity to earn 5.75 hours of continuing nursing education. On-demand recordings include the following sessions taken from Annual Forum 2022:
- The Role of the Legal Nurse Consultant: A Trial Lawyer's Perspective, Richard B. Schwamm Esq, JD – 1.25 CE
- Pandemic + Cancer = NIGHTMARE, Sharon K. McQuown MSN, RN, LNCC – 1.0 CE
- Wernicke's Encephalopathy: Rising Cause of Brain Injury Litigation, Emma J. Patterson MD, FACS, FRCSC – 1.0 CE
- The Do's and Don'ts of Deposition: A Panel Discussion, Mary K. Flanagan, BSN, RN, CNOR (E), LNCC; Panel: Susan Carleo, RN, CAPA, LNCC; Lisa Mancuso, BSN, RN, PCCN, CCRN, CLCP, LNCC; Karen Wilkinson MN, ARNP, LNCC, CNLCP – 1.0 CE
- Medical Malpractice Resulting from System Failures, Marjorie Chalfant, JD – 1.25 CEs
Continuing Education: The American Association of Legal Nurse Consultants is accredited as a provider of nursing continuing professional development by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation.
Contact hours: 5.75 CNE
Expiration Date: April 29, 2025
- View session recording
- Complete on-line evaluation
Conflict of Interest: The planners and faculty for this activity report no conflict of interest with the development and presentation of this course.