Elizabeth Zorn, BSN RN LNCC
Target Audience: RNs interested in learning more about legal nurse consulting.
Description/Purpose: Participation in this online module will increase the learner’s knowledge base in fundamental legal concepts and doctrines.
- Name the four sources of law and discuss the process by which each is created.
- Outline the two types of law and analyze the application of each type
- Define selected legal doctrines and discuss application of each in LNC work
Continuing Education: The American Association of Legal Nurse Consultants Education Committee is accredited as a provider of continuing nursing education by the American Nurses Credentialing Center's Commission on Accreditation.
Contact Hours: 3
Expiration Date: December 15, 2020
- Complete individual module
- Obtain a score of at least 80% on the module post-test
- Complete the online course evaluation and attestation of completion
Conflict of Interest: The planners and faculty for this activity report no conflicts of interest.