Author: Kathy Ferrell, BS RN LNCC
Target Audience: RNs interested in learning more about legal nurse consulting.
Description/Purpose: Participation in this online module will enable the learner to explore reliable, effective and efficient methods for conducting medical-legal research and providing an excellent work product to the attorney/attorney client.
- Identify the various types of LNC written work products
- Match the different types of writing styles that LNCs may use in written work
- Apply the Six C’s of effective communication to your own writing
- Construct a Chronology following the four components of essential writing skills
Continuing Education: The American Association of Legal Nurse Consultants Education Committee is accredited as a provider of continuing nursing education by the American Nurses Credentialing Center's Commission on Accreditation.
Contact Hours: 2
Expiration Date: December 15, 2020
- Complete individual module
- Obtain a score of at least 80% on the module post-test
- Complete the online course evaluation and attestation of completion
Conflict of Interest: The planners and faculty for this activity report no conflicts of interest.