Vicki Garnett, RN CRCC LNCC
Target Audience: RNs interested in learning more about legal nurse consulting.
Description/Purpose: Participation in this online module will enable learners to explore the concepts and principles related to products liability through the learning strategy of case analysis.
- Define Product Liability
- Compare Theories of Product Liability
- Define three alleged defects associated with Product Claims
- List two possible ways to obtain information related to adverse events with Product Liability
- Describe significant roles for the LNC when working with Product Liability Claims
Continuing Education: The American Association of Legal Nurse Consultants Education Committee is accredited as a provider of continuing nursing education by the American Nurses Credentialing Center's Commission on Accreditation.
Contact Hours: 2.5
Expiration Date: April 10, 2020
- Complete individual module
- Obtain a score of at least 80% on the module post-test
- Complete the online course evaluation and attestation of completion
Conflict of Interest: The planners and faculty for this activity report no conflicts of interest.