Catherine Beasley, MS BSN LNCC
Rosie Oldham, BS RN LNCC
Target Audience: RNs interested in learning more about legal nurse consulting.
Description/Purpose: Participation in this online module will enable learners to explore the concepts and principles related to toxic tort through the learning strategy of case analysis.
- Define the elements of toxic tort claims
- Identify common diseases associated with toxic exposure
- Examine the role of the LNC in toxic tort claims
- Outline the required elements of an effective toxic tort work product in LNC practice
Continuing Education: The American Association of Legal Nurse Consultants Education Committee is accredited as a provider of continuing nursing education by the American Nurses Credentialing Center's Commission on Accreditation.
Contact Hours: 3
Expiration Date: April 10, 2020
- Complete individual module
- Obtain a score of at least 80% on the module post-test
- Complete the online course evaluation and attestation of completion
Conflict of Interest: The planners and faculty for this activity report no conflicts of interest.