Susan Carleo, RN CAPA LNCC
Target Audience: RNs interested in learning more about legal nurse consulting.
Description/Purpose: Participation in this online module will enable the learner to develop a knowledge base and beginning skills and practice abilities in starting and growing an LNC independent consulting business.
- Summarize the opportunities and challenges of an independent legal nurse consulting business
- List the considerations for starting an independent consulting business
- Explore strategies and considerations for marketing to and connecting with potential clients
- Explain the considerations for an initial client meeting and for accepting and working on cases
- Discuss marketing strategies for acquiring additional cases and clients
- Identify tips for refining and growing an independent consulting business
Continuing Education: The American Association of Legal Nurse Consultants Education Committee is accredited as a provider of continuing nursing education by the American Nurses Credentialing Center's Commission on Accreditation.
Contact Hours: 2.5
Expiration Date: April 10, 2020
- Complete individual module
- Obtain a score of at least 80% on the module post-test
- Complete the online course evaluation and attestation of completion
Conflict of Interest: The planners and faculty for this activity report no conflicts of interest.