Presenter: Patty Costantini, RN, MEd, LPC, CRC, CCM, CLCP, LNCC, D-ABVE, CNLCP
Identified Gaps: LNCs who do not practice in the area of Life Care Planning or Medicare Set Asides would benefit from an educational activity related to the documentation of future care needs for people with catastrophic injuries and/or disabilities.
CNE: 1.5 Contact Hours
Expiration Date: June 21, 2019
The purpose of this activity is to enable the learner to increase their knowledge base related to the specialty LNC practice of completing Life Care Plans and/or Medicare Set Asides.
Participants will be able to:
- Outline & differentiate the usual elements and/or categories included in a life care plan.
- Explore & discuss environments in which life care planners practice.
- Describe essential steps & considerations necessary for completion of a quality Life Care Plan.
- Explain the nature & purpose of regulatory guidelines mandating development of Medicare Set-Asides (MSAs).
- Describe development of an MSA; compare & contrast with the Life Care Plan development.
Price: Members: $50.00/Non-Members: $75.00
This version of the LNCC Review Course is currently unavailable for new purchases.
AALNC is revising the course content and a new version will be available beginning in mid-July 2019.