Presented by: Lauren Danahy, RN BS MBA CCM LNCC
Description: Participants in this educational session will learn how to build a successful LNC consulting business. Steps to building a business will be discussed as well as the tools to grow the LNC’s business.
- Differentiate the different types of practices available for the LNC who is independent or in a partnership.
- Identify what business model will be utilized.
- Develop a marketing plan.
- Describe the steps to implement marketing plan.
Continuing Education: The American Association of Legal Nurse Consultants is accredited as a provider of nursing continuing professional development by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation.
Contact hours: 1.0
Expiration Date: February 10, 2022
- View webinar
- Complete on-line evaluation
Conflict of Interest: The planners and faculty for this activity report no conflict of interest with the development and presentation of this course.
Price: Members $25/Non-Members $60