Presented By: Nikki Chuml, RNC-OB, MSN/Ed, PRN, LNC; Abbie Citron, RN, BSN, LNC; and Lisa Kuipers, RN, LNC
Description: Participation in this 90-minute presentation will enable the participants to increase their knowledge base concerning how to be able to effectively assist their attorney clients with cases by attending IME/DMEs.
- Identify the purpose and list types of defense medical exams attended by LNCs
- Acquire the knowledge of the steps used to prepare to attend a DME
- Acquire knowledge of duties and responsibilities while attending DME
- Learn the steps for follow-up after the exam
- Identify potential problems or pitfalls during DMEs
This continuing nursing education activity was approved by the American Association of Legal Nurse Consultants, an accredited provider by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation.
Contact hours: 1.5
Expiration Date: April 5, 2021
- View webinar
- Complete on-line course evaluation and attestation of completion
Conflict of Interest: The planners and faculty for this activity report no conflict of interest with the development and presentation of this course.
Price: Members $35/ Non-Members $85