Claiming Contact Hours at Annual Forum 2022
To earn contact hours, you must attend the entire session and complete the associated evaluation. All evaluations must be submitted by May 30, 2022 to earn continuing education credits.
Follow the instructions below to complete evaluations.
- Once you have attended the entire session, log into your AALNC account and click on the "Access Session Evaluations" button below.
- Select the day the session took place and select the session title to open the evaluation.
- Complete the evaluation questions and click submit.
- Upon submitting the evaluation, the contact hours will be applied to your total earned.
- Complete all session evaluations for the live conference no later than May 30, 2022 in order to claim credits.
Once you download your certificate, you will not be able to go back to access the evaluations, so please do not claim your certificate until you have fully completed your evaluations.
ATTENTION: If you do not see a button directly below, please log in to the website by going to the top right corner of the screen, and clicking Login. Once logged in, you can return to this page by hovering over the Education/Events tab and selecting Annual Forum and clicking the link under Session Evaluations. If you do not know your username and password, please contact AALNC at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The AALNC Annual Forum is the premier conference for legal nurse consultants offering the opportunity to earn continuing education contact hours from multiple programs.
To earn contact hours an entire session must be attended. The total number of contact hours awarded is determined by the number of sessions an individual completes. The maximum number of continuing nursing education contact hours is 14.75. The following disclosures are provided for clarification purposes and for your review before you begin your learning experience.
Criteria for Successful Completion
- Register for and attend the event.
- Complete and submit your self-report form indicating what sessions you attend.
- Complete and submit an online evaluation form for each session you attend.
The American Association of Legal Nurse Consultants Education Committee is accredited as a provider of continuing nursing education by the American Nurses Credentialing Center's Commission on Accreditation.
Commission for Case Manager Certification
This program has been pre-approved by The Commission for Case Manager Certification to provide continuing education credit to CCM® board certified case managers. The course is approved for 14.75 CE contact hour(s).
Legal Nurse Consultant Certified
This program has been pre-approved by the American Legal Nurse Consultant Certification Board to provide continuing education credit toward LNCC® certification renewal. A maximum of 14.75 contact hours may be applied.
Certified Nurse Life Care Planner
This program has been pre-approved by the Certified Nurse Life Care Planner Certification Board to provide continuing education credit toward CNLCP® recertification. A maximum of 14.75 contact hours may be applied.