Thank You for Joining Us in Orlando, Florida for the AALNC Annual Forum 2022
AALNC hosted the Annual Forum 2022 in person from April 28-30, 2022.
Designed for both new and seasoned LNCs, this event was filled with timely programming, opportunities to skill-build, and new ways to network.
This year's conference included...
- Opportunity to earn 15.5 contact hours of CNE credit
- Learning from expert speakers during our educational sessions
- Networking with LNCs of all experience levels
- Kickstarting your education by attending one of our two Pre-Forum tracks
- Participating in live, interactive Q&As
- Subjects relevant to both novice and experienced LNCs
Session Evaluations & Continuing Education Credits
Click here for more information on claiming education credits at Annual Forum 2022 and to access session evaluations.
Save the Date
Mark your calendars for AALNC Annual Forum 2023 taking place April 27-29, 2023 in Louisville, Kentucky!
If you have any questions, please reach out to us at email@example.com.