Presented On: July 30, 2021
- Mary Flanagan, BSN RN CNOR LNCC, President
- Laura Grossman Nissim, RN MS CNS LNCC, Past President
- Jeanine M. Frumenti, DNP RN CLNC, Director at Large
- Jennifer Parks, RN LNCC, Director at Large
- Karen Wilkinson, MN ARNP LNCC, Director of Programs
Description: Do you want to save yourself some struggles and time by learning from others that have already been there and done that to find their success as Legal Nurse Consultants? Join AALNC board members for a roundtable discussion on things they wish they would have known early in their career and how they applied those lessons in their own LNC practice. There will be time for audience discussion and questions to help get you started and continue through the journey of an LNC career.
Continuing Education: The American Association of Legal Nurse Consultants is accredited as a provider of nursing continuing professional development by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation.
Contact Hours: 1.0
- View webinar
- Complete on-line evaluation
Conflict of Interest: The planners and faculty for this activity report no conflict of interest with the development and presentation of this course.
Expiration Date: 7/30/2024