Education and Networking for Legal Nurse Consultants
AALNC Annual Forum 2019
Thank you for joining us in Louisville, Kentucky for the 29th AALNC Annual Forum!
- Earn continuing education hours
- Expand your knowledge base
- Interact and network with your LNC colleagues
The conference educational sessions offered during the AALNC Annual Forum 2019 provided opportunities to increase your knowledge and skills in a variety of subject areas concerning the roles and functions of a legal nurse consultant.
We hope to see you in Denver in 2020!
Who Should Attend?
Legal nurse consulting proudly casts a wide net and the AALNC Annual Forum 2019 provided programming and sessions applicable to a variety of specialties and interest areas, including:
- Life Care Planning
- Risk Management
- Case Management
- Occupational Health
- Expert Witnessing
- Worker's Compensation
- School Nursing
- Civil Rights
- and more!
All practicing legal nurse consultants and registered nurses exploring the LNC specialty practice found education and networking opportunities critical to their success.
At the AALNC Annual Forum, you will:
- Engage in educational activities which will address your personal learning interests and needs.
- Analyze selected LNC practices and attain new knowledge and skills to improve personal work products as well as client satisfaction and outcomes.
- Interact with colleagues to exchange ideas, explore trends and issues and consult for personal assistance in meeting specific practice needs.