AALNC Education Resources
The American Association of Legal Nurse Consultants (AALNC), founded in 1989, is a not-for-profit membership organization dedicated to the professional enhancement and growth of registered nurses practicing in the specialty of legal nurse consulting and to advance the nursing specialty. AALNC is the preeminent resource for professionals with an interest in the legal nurse consulting arena including novice and veteran legal nurse consultants.
AALNC provides networking opportunities, educational advancement, professional development and supports certification through the American Legal Nurse Consultant Certification Board (ALNCCB).
Whether you're just getting started on your education journey or are ready to dive deep into AALNC's education resources, there are options for you. Click a button below to explore AALNC's resources that fit your journey.
You have to start somewhere! Begin your journey with AALNC by trying individual courses and modules that allow you to experience and learn from AALNC's supplemental resources. AALNC understands that starting a new curriculum is a big investment, so we have resources that are inexpensive and even free, so that you can start with what works best for your time and budget.
Sample AALNC's Resources
- Grow your LNC education by trying a module of the AALNC Legal Nurse Consulting Professional Course.
- Attend a live webinar to expand your skills and knowledge in legal nurse consulting.
- Flip through the latest issue of the Journal of Legal Nurse Consulting: the official publication of AALNC.
- Watch a free recorded webinar like "So You Want to Be an LNC?" or "Ask an LNC" to get a comprehensive overall of legal nurse consulting.
You're ready to invest in legal nurse consulting education and we're so happy that you've chosen AALNC to help you grow. As the gold standard in legal nurse consulting, AALNC understands that investing in a new curriculum is a big commitment and we're here to support your journey every step of the way.
- Earn CNE contact hours by attending AALNC's live and recorded webinars.
- Try a module or purchase the course package of the AALNC Legal Nurse Consulting Professional Course to grow your LNC knowledge.
- Review the latest issue of the Journal of Legal Nurse Consulting: the official publication of AALNC.
- Become a member of AALNC to access additional benefits that allow you to grow your legal nurse consulting education from the ground up, no matter your current experience level.
- Learn more about LNCC® certification to show your LNC qualifications.
To start supplementing your current education with AALNC's resources, the AALNC Online Store has everything you need, at your fingertips.
Looking for additional educational offerings? Contact AALNC Headquarters by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 877.402.2563 to learn more about how AALNC can customize your educational experience.