Education and Networking for Legal Nurse Consultants
AALNC Annual Forum 2017
Join us in Portland, Oregon for the 28th AALNC Annual Forum where you will…
- Earn continuing education hours
- Expand your knowledge base
- Interact and network with your LNC colleagues
- Get a complete update on everything AALNC
The conference educational sessions offered during the AALNC Annual Forum 2017 will provide opportunities to increase your knowledge and skills in a variety of subject areas concerning the roles and functions of a legal nurse consultant.
Follow the conversation about the AALNC Annual Forum 2017 using #AALNCForum17.
Who Should Attend?
Legal nurse consulting proudly casts a wide net and the AALNC Annual Forum 2017 provides programming and sessions applicable to specialties including:
- Life Care Planning
- Risk Management
- Case Management
- Occupational Health
- Expert Witnessing
- Worker's Compensation
- School Nursing
- Civil Rights
- and more!
All practicing legal nurse consultants and registered nurses exploring the LNC specialty practice will find education and networking opportunities critical to their success.
- Engage in educational activities which will address your personal learning interests and needs.
- Analyze selected LNC practices and attain new knowledge and skills to improve personal work products as well as client satisfaction and outcomes.
- Interact with colleagues to exchange ideas, explore trends and issues and consult for personal assistance in meeting specific practice needs.
Questions? We're always here to help at firstname.lastname@example.org.