July 25 - July 29 2022 I LNC Awareness Week
AALNC was founded in 1989 by a group of legal nurse consultants whose mission was to create an organization that would foster connection between other LNCs and provide a professional home for our growing profession. Over 30 years later, we have become the leading professional association for legal nurse consultants, dedicated to empowering and educating our field. We continue to remain true to our mission, expanding to reach more LNCs, both experienced and new, through our community and programs.
Thank you for celebrating with us!
It was great to get to know everyone a little better during our annual #LNCAwarenessWeek celebration. We had an exciting week with spotlights each day on AALNC offerings, tips and tricks for LNC success, and community. This page will be updated with links to the on-demand recordings of our special programs when they become available.
Description: Whether you want to relive your Orlando experience or witness what everyone's been talking about, purchase the bundle today to receive exclusive access to select recordings of our education sessions that took place during the event. Take advantage of the opportunity to earn 5.75 hours of continuing nursing education. On-demand recordings include the following sessions taken from Annual Forum 2022:
- The Role of the Legal Nurse Consultant: A Trial Lawyer's Perspective, Richard B. Schwamm Esq, JD – 1.25 CE
- Pandemic + Cancer = NIGHTMARE, Sharon K. McQuown MSN, RN, LNCC – 1.0 CE
- Wernicke's Encephalopathy: Rising Cause of Brain Injury Litigation, Emma J. Patterson MD, FACS, FRCSC – 1.0 CE
- The Do's and Don'ts of Deposition: A Panel Discussion, Mary K. Flanagan, BSN, RN, CNOR (E), LNCC; Panel: Susan Carleo, RN, CAPA, LNCC; Lisa Mancuso, BSN, RN, PCCN, CCRN, CLCP, LNCC; Karen Wilkinson MN, ARNP, LNCC, CNLCP – 1.0 CE
- Medical Malpractice Resulting from System Failures, Marjorie Chalfant, JD – 1.25 CEs