Education and Networking for Legal Nurse Consultants
AALNC Annual Forum 2022
Pre-Forum Activities: April 28, 2022
Forum: April 28-30, 2022
The Omni Orlando Resort at ChampionsGate I Orlando, FL
AALNC will be adhering to Centers for Disease Control guidelines, and laws, ordinances and mandates in the locale of the conference. Stay tuned for program details and updated guidelines as we approach the meeting dates.
Save the Date
Mark your calendar for the AALNC Annual Forum in Orlando, Florida, and increase your knowledge and skills in a variety of subject areas concerning the roles and functions of a legal nurse consultant.
Take advantage of educational sessions that hit on clinical topics, practice issues, sedation and rapid response litigation, EMR and audit trails, and more.
The Annual Forum also offers the opportunity to:
- Earn continuing education hours
- Expand your knowledge base
- Interact and network with your LNC colleagues
Who Should Attend?
Legal nurse consulting proudly casts a wide net and the AALNC Annual Forum 2022 will provide programming and sessions applicable to a variety of specialties and interest areas, including:
- Life Care Planning
- Risk Management
- Case Management
- Occupational Health
- Expert Witnessing
- Worker's Compensation
- School Nursing
- Civil Rights
- and more!
All practicing legal nurse consultants and registered nurses exploring the LNC specialty practice will find the Annual Forum's education and networking opportunities critical to their success.
At the AALNC Annual Forum, you will:
- Engage in educational activities that will address your personal learning interests and needs.
- Analyze selected LNC practices and attain new knowledge and skills to improve personal work products as well as client satisfaction and outcomes.
- Interact with colleagues to exchange ideas, explore trends and issues, and consult for personal assistance in meeting specific practice needs.