AALNC Mentorship Program
Are you new to legal nurse consulting, and looking for someone experienced to guide you in developing your skills and career? AALNC recently launched a new mentorship program, just for you! The appication period for the 2023 class has closed, and the program offically kicks off in January 2023.
The next application window will be in fall of 2023, for the Mentorship Class of 2024.
The purpose of AALNC's new Mentorship Program is to enhance the skills of novice legal nurse consultants to inspire and empower them to achieve their full potential in the legal nurse consulting career path. This 12-month program is designed to support the legal nurse consultant in their career, and provide a unique match with a seasoned LNC. In addition to enrollment in the Mentorship Class and cohort networking opportunities, accepted participants will receive:
- One-on-one mentorship with their mentor match throughout the 12 months, with a minimum of a monthly check-in.
- Mentorship Program Guidebook, outlining program expectations, recommended meeting frequency with suggested topics, and additional information.
- Complimentary registration for AALNC’s Annual Forum (travel and lodging not included)
- In-person networking experience with Mentorship Class and its mentors at AALNC’s Annual Forum
- Complimentary access to identified AALNC tools and resources
- Discounted registration for the September LNC Jumpstart Virtual Workshop.
The AALNC Mentorship Program Class will begin in January and run for the duration of the calendar year.
How to Apply
Applicants must be:
- AALNC Member in good standing
- Practicing LNC for 5 years or less
- Interested and invested in personal professional development to pursue an LNC career
- Any clinical background or practice area
If you are interested in learning more and applying for the next Mentorship Class, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Interested in volunteering to be a mentor?
Contact email@example.com for more information about participating in this program as a mentor!