Education and Networking for Legal Nurse Consultants
Join us in Louisville, Kentucky for the AALNC Annual Forum 2023, taking place on April 27-29, 2023! The Annual Forum 2023 is the leading forum for connections among legal nurse consultants of all experience levels and specialties. AALNC casts a wide net of education sessions while providing a remarkable amount of networking opportunities between colleagues and exhibitors. Exchange ideas, explore trends, and attain new knowledge to improve your professional career.
By attending the Annual Forum, you’ll gain the opportunity to:
- Connect with fellow LNCs
- Enjoy a shared experience with the AALNC community
- Learn about best practices in a variety of interest areas
- Earn continuing education hours
Who Should Attend?
Legal nurse consulting proudly casts a wide net and the AALNC Annual Forum 2023 will provide programming and sessions applicable to a variety of specialties and interest areas, including:
- Life Care Planning
- Risk Management
- Case Management
- Occupational Health
- Expert Witnessing
- Worker's Compensation
- School Nursing
- Civil Rights
- and more!
All practicing legal nurse consultants and registered nurses exploring the LNC specialty practice will find the Annual Forum's education and networking opportunities critical to their success.
- Engage in educational activities that will address your personal learning interests and needs.
- Analyze selected LNC practices and attain new knowledge and skills to improve personal work products as well as client satisfaction and outcomes.
- Interact with colleagues to exchange ideas, explore trends and issues, and consult for personal assistance in meeting specific practice needs.