- Log into your AALNC account through our Member Center
- Click the button below or our Community tab in the Member Center to be rerouted to our Communities
- Click "View Your Profile" in the top right corner to update your information
- Explore our groups and turn on your notifications so you never miss a beat
- Begin discussing with your colleagues
The American Association of Legal Nurse Consultants (AALNC) welcomes and encourages participation in the discussion and the sharing of information in our Communities.
Content (discussion posts, files) should be SIG focused, and should not be used as a platform to promote outside company or organization materials. AALNC reserves the right to remove inappropriate or offensive posts, along with those that may violate member or vendor privilege or inappropriately promote products or services. We ask you to use the following guidelines:
- Do not use offensive or hurtful language. Be respectful of other points of view, even if they differ from your own.
- Do not mention names of vendors, organizations or colleagues; rather, discuss scenarios generally.
- Refrain from posting self-promotional products or services.
- Job postings should be posted to AALNC’s Career Center.
- To promote sponsored content or webinars, contact email@example.com.
- Do not post questions or advice relating to LNC consulting or expert fees as there is always the possibility, although unintentional, that these types of discussions could be construed as anti-competitive, a violation of federal anti-trust law.
It is the responsibility of the SIG Member to ensure they have received the necessary permissions to share or repost any copyrighted content.
Self-promoting, pandering, abusive or sales-focused posts will result in a warning from a SIG Chair or AALNC Staff and repeated abuses will result in the member being blocked from participation in the group. AALNC intends to share information that is useful to professionals in the legal nurse consultant field. The information shared on this page contains personal opinions and views of individuals. Opinions are not necessarily condoned, approved or reflective of the official views of AALNC. AALNC reserves the right to remove inappropriate or offensive posts along with those that may violate privacy guidelines.
Frequently Asked Questions
Need assistance navigating the SIGs? Take a look at our FAQ document for more information on how to get the most out of your experience as part of the SIGs.