Thank You for Joining Us Virtually for the AALNC Annual Forum 2021
This year's virtual conference included...
- Use of the virtual platform Pathable to access the event, offering numerous engaging opportunities to network with attendees, speakers, and exhibitors,
- The opportunity to earn more than 20 contact hours of CNE credit,
- Learning from a nationally-acclaimed speaker during the keynote session,
- Attending the Pre-Forum at no additional fee, offering a unique opportunity to network with speakers and other attendees to kick off the conference,
- Participation in interactive Q&As in all general and breakout sessions,
- Subjects relevant to both novice and experienced LNCs, such as clinical topics, practice issues, sedation and rapid response litigation, EMR and audit trails, and business topics, and
- Access to the educational sessions for up to 60-days following the conclusion of the event.
If you missed our live conference days, you can still register for the on-demand access to education sessions! Register today and receive access through July 2, 2021.
Session Evaluations & Continuing Education Credits
Click here for more information on claiming continuing education credits at Annual Forum 2021 and to access session evaluations.